Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Spring Cleaning

Cleaning out my closet today and I realized .... I have entirely to much crap!! Dear Lord! Good opportunity though. I am collecting some items I will never use to sell at my mom's next garage sale. I am refinding (made up word?)  and re enjoying clothes and Items I forgot I had. Have you ever done this... You can't find something and it annoys you so you just buy another one? Well, apparently so do I and I need to stop. Why do I have six dog leashes for two dogs who live mostly in our fenced in yard? Why do I have so many tank tops? I used to work at a company where we wore a uniform everyday and I live in Illinois where there is only 6-8 weeks of Summer...


Anyhoo, other ways this was a good learning experience - I found an old curling iron and it doesn't work. So according to my be more conscious vow I looked around and found this handy article from Earth911. We actually scrap a lot because of Steve's job and I am looking forward to getting rid of this in a more efficient way. More to come on my adventures in cleaning!!


 What to Do With Old Hairdryers, Curling Irons

No comments:

Post a Comment