Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Get Rid of Pests and Weeds the Chemical-Free Way

Today is a beautiful day in the Midwest. It has been very rainy on and off this last week which God knows the corn needed but the rest of us not so much. I am thinking about getting out into the garden so on that note I have decided this would be my last post from this site. I personally used to use smidges of garlic, crushed red pepper, a drop of dish soap and the rest all water. Today though, I am just going to drop the dish soap aspect. I am fairly positive that just the garlic and crushed red pepper will do enough. I mean they really get to me when I am making it and I am a thousand million times more ginourmous than a bug. If anyone had any better ideas I am open to suggestion. Good luck and enjoy this beautiful day.  Get Rid of Pests and Weeds the Chemical-Free Way

No comments:

Post a Comment