Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Cleaning out my closet...


I'm sorry Mama! I never meant to hurt youuuuuu!!! ... Bad Eminem reference I had to do it! Lolll anyway you get the idea I finished cleaning out my closet. It was bad y'all! I found just bags of random crap. I found clothes that still had the tag on them and I just bought clothes last week. I am a shop /spend /buy aholic!!! And for that purpose and my new goals I am taking a little vow not to buy any new clothes, underwear, shoes or accessories for the next three months. I am not saying anything longer because I want to set a goal I can actually accomplish that is the only way I can slowly change my routine. This is a good oppurtunity for me to stop making waste and also save some money for the love of everything!! Plus, if I don't have enough good pieces to get creative for only three months I am a shame to low budget fashionistas everywhere!! Speaking of that I am going to try and post some more tips to be green while saving green cause who doesn't like that! More to come!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment