Search This Blog

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Reuse!!!

We are doing our best going forward not to buy new things if we don't have to and to buy used and repurposed whenever we can. We are also a newly engaged couple building a home though and I'm not going to lie, I like many other girls going through the nesting process love buying things for my home and decorating it any way I can. It reflects me and my partner and our lives together and all the hard work we have put into and into life. So now we just have to figure out ways to do that in a cheaper way and one that is more Eco conscious. With all those words... I am trying to say... Steve can across some very nice old wooden chairs that were being thrown away and I am going to reupholster and possibly pain them. Anyone know any good green, Eco friendly paint brands? Suggestions welcome!!  


*ps there is a picture of my little doggy Charlie checking out the seen just for your enjoyment* 



Before and after's to come!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment