Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Food yum yum time

If this blog has taught me anything it's that I'm pretty much the worst at blogging everyday. One thing I am good at doing everyday though is eating.

 Below are some meals / snacks we've had in the last few days. I also had a veggie omelette, hash browns and toast (not pictured) and a slice of cheese pizza (not pictured.) 


Normally, we buy Ben and Jerrys...but this was on a sale at Jewel even I couldn't turn down and it was pretty great. The containers are good for reusing too. Bonus!




Not the prettiest but when you're hungry who cares! 😁 Tomato pesto pizza from a box, breaded mushroom caps and ranch the mf'in staple in this house lol

Saffron rice with veggies, zucchini fritters (we still have some zucchinis coming in, best plant evvvvveeerrrrr) and breaded mushroom caps again cause we use it till its gone (I'm sure you'll notice) 

No comments:

Post a Comment